The Nemo Token ™ - Whitepaper is in progress. Please contact | email@example.com | we will send the draft to you if you have an interest in token purchase.
At the moment we are discussing the text with our pioneer investor group. | Whitepaper | Their suggestions will be part of the text.
What is clear by now is, that it will contain the “golden rule to forment investor confidence” (see below)…
Founders and NemoToken™ owners must sit in the same boat and have the same amount of skin in the venture at all times.
The board has to execute business decisions that support this goal.
To get access contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Update nov. 22.2018 | Our board of advisors is inclining to work with tokens which represent a free agreement between token owners and our company rather than going for one of the experimental internet based token solutions (Etherium and similar ) which still suffer from a relative complicated handling process.
It is about keeping it as simple and straight forward as it can be.
• Colored Tokens
• yook3™ - Token
• Oceanic Business Alliance™
What a token stands for…
General ROI of our tokens…
The NemoToken™ is a store of value rather than a medium of exchange.
Value increase (double real value in 10 years) is a fundamental part of the concept. The board is commited to keep that in mind when taking business decisions.
It is up to the existing token owners to decide how the token politics of our venture will develop in the future.
Framework | whitepaper draft |
• The board consists of the top token owners representing the interests of the token pool |
• All tokens have the same proporcional weight in rights in business decisions |
• There can be no difference in treatment between token owners and founders |
• The general idea is that Wilfried-Ellmer-Group™ is steering the venture overseen by the board |
• Things like hostile takeovers, and change of drirection away from the original values, is pretty much excluded by the ruling framework.